Marin Coast Ranch / The Haven at Tomales
Sunday 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Learn to be a ranch hand at Marin Coast Ranch! This family operated ranch is a traditional cow/calf operation. We graze our cattle on the rolling hills and they enjoy a free-range lifestyle. Keep your camera handy - it is calving season and calves are playing everywhere! We will be offering the following activities:
- Join us at the barn to learn about day-to-day ranch chores from the rancher (bring your questions about beef and ranching!).
- Picnic seating area with lawn games for bring your own picnic (indoor and outdoor - rain or shine).
- Pick up for grassfed beef and lamb pre-orders (marincoastranch.com) - MUST pre-order. Will be well packed to stay frozen through the rest of your tour day.
- Kids roping station - western apparel encouraged!
- Wild rags fashion station - learn to tie this western fashion staple and purchase your own to take home.
900 Cerini Road
Tomales, CA 94971
PLEASE RSVP: Please RSVP to reserve parking space: https://marincoastranch.com/products/sonoma-county-farm-trails-tour-stop-sunday-october-15th-of-2023
Special InstructionsFollow Google map directions to: The Haven at Tomales. Follow signage for: The Haven at Tomales. After the first cattle guard (metal bridge in road), turn right onto dirt road. Follow dirt road past pond and up to barns. Follow parking signs to park behind barn. Meet us at the front of the barn for activities.
Free Admission Component