Cultivate community! Becoming a member of Sonoma County Farm Trails helps to ensure the continuing economic viability of Sonoma County agriculture by instilling an appreciation of ag as a vital part of our community/lifestyle.
Annual Membership Dues: $175
If you're interesting in joining Farm Trails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss your eligibility!
Farm Trails Membership Benefits
VISIBILITY & MARKETING
- Website: Enjoy year-round marketing and promotion via our brand-new website. FarmTrails.org is currently undergoing a top-to-bottom redesign for optimal mobile functionality, enhanced user experience, and maximum visual impact while retaining its excellent SEO functionality. FarmTrails.org will feature an extensive product index, dynamic map, thematic highlight pages, multilevel search engine, events calendar, and dedicated pages for your business, which you can update at any time.
- Annual Map & Guide: Every member will be profiled in our annual four-color, beautifully designed print publication. The 40,000 copies will be widely distributed at visitors centers, tourism offices, chambers of commerce, local businesses, and member locations.
- Publicity: Our professional publicity team at Holly Hansen Public Relations actively promotes Farm Trails, our events, and our members to newspapers, radio groups, television stations, journals, and online publications throughout the year, resulting in extensive local, regional, and national coverage.
- Social Media & Advertising: Reap the benefits of our collective social media promotions and advertising to tens of thousands of potential new customers via our Facebook and Instagram accounts, with local and regional publications and organizations, and in our monthly public newsletters.
- Signage: For 47 years and counting, the iconic Farm Trails logo has been synonymous with quality, integrity, and community. We’ll gladly provide you with Farm Trails Member stickers and small Farm Trails signs, which we hope you’ll display at your business, farm stand, or market booth. Our 2-foot-square signs are available for the duration of your membership for a one-time fee of $50.
EVENTS & EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Gravenstein Apple Fair: Enjoy discounted rates to participate in our annual fundraiser as a Farm Vendor or Food Vendor and/or be part of our Life on the Farm Arena, Ag Games, Do-It-Yourself Arena, Artisan Tasting Lounge, or Cider, Wine, or Beer Tents, as an educator or vendor. Your business will also receive two complimentary tickets ($30 value).
- Seasonal Tours & Campaigns: If you’d like to interface with the public on site, you can participate in Farm Trails’ signature seasonal tours and campaigns (spring, fall, and holidays). We handle all aspects and expenses of marketing and promotion. Plus, as a member, you can operate under our special events umbrella permit.
- Newsletters: We’ll send you internal (members-only) newsletters each month to keep you informed of relevant events and opportunities.
- Farmer-to-Farmer: Mix, mingle, and share ideas and information with other farmers and producers at annual member events.
- Winter Workshop: During your slow season, attend a Farm Trails workshop geared to help you refine your business management and marketing skills.
- Stakeholder Presence: There’s strength in numbers and power in presence. Farm Trails is affiliated with many other organizations in support of local agriculture. We attend and table at numerous events throughout the year. And as a long-standing, well-respected, shade-tree entity in Sonoma County, we are invited to participate in stakeholder conversations with legislators about agriculture and tourism, where we advocate on your behalf, throughout the year.