Cultivate community! Becoming a member of Sonoma County Farm Trails helps to ensure the continuing economic viability of Sonoma County agriculture by instilling an appreciation of ag as a vital part of our community/lifestyle.
Annual Membership Dues: $175
If you're interesting in joining Farm Trails, please email email@example.com so we can discuss your eligibility!
Farm Trails Membership Benefits
VISIBILITY & MARKETING
- Website: Enjoy year-round marketing and promotion via our dynamic website designed for optimal mobile functionality, enhanced user experience, and maximum visual impact, and excellent SEO functionality. FarmTrails.org features an extensive product index, dynamic map, thematic highlight pages, multilevel search engine, events calendar, and dedicated pages for your business, which you can update at any time.
- Annual Map & Guide: Every member will be profiled in our annual four-color, beautifully designed print publication. The Map & Guide will be distributed at visitors centers, tourism offices, chambers of commerce, local businesses, and member locations.
- Publicity: Our in-house publicity team promotes Farm Trails, our events, and our members to newspapers, radio groups, television stations, journals, and online publications throughout the year, resulting in extensive local, regional, and national coverage.
- Social Media & Advertising: Reap the benefits of our collective social media promotions and advertising to tens of thousands of potential new customers via our Facebook and Instagram accounts, with local and regional publications and organizations, and in our monthly public newsletters.
- Signage: For 48 years and counting, the iconic Farm Trails logo has been synonymous with quality, integrity, and community. We’ll gladly provide you with Farm Trails Member stickers and small Farm Trails signs, which we hope you’ll display at your business, farm stand, or market booth. Our 2-foot-square signs are available for a one-time fee of $75.
EVENTS & EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Gravenstein Apple Fair: Enjoy discounted rates to participate in our annual fundraiser as a Farm Vendor or Food Vendor and/or be part of our programming and offerings, as an educator or vendor.
- Seasonal Tours & Campaigns: If you’d like to interface with the public on site, you can participate in Farm Trails’ signature seasonal tours and campaigns (spring, fall, apple trail, and holidays). We handle all aspects and expenses of marketing and promotion. Plus, as a member, you can participate in our spring and fall tours without needing a special use permit (exceptions apply, please click here for full details).
- Newsletters: We’ll send you internal (members-only) newsletters once or twice each month to keep you informed of relevant events and opportunities.
- Farmer-to-Farmer: Mix, mingle, and share ideas and information with other farmers and producers at annual member events.
- Agritourism Workshops: Attend workshops and webinars geared to help you refine your business management and marketing skills.
- Stakeholder Presence: There’s strength in numbers and power in presence. Farm Trails is affiliated with many other organizations in support of local agriculture. And as a long-standing, well-respected, shade-tree entity in Sonoma County, we are invited to participate in stakeholder conversations with legislators about agriculture and tourism, where we advocate on your behalf, throughout the year.