Holiday Farm Stands
This holiday season you'll find all sorts of delights for your table and gift gifting at area farm stands. These are just some of the farm stands offering special open hours or offerings, but be sure to check in with your neighborhood farm for home-grown produce and pantry items as well. Note that if you can't make it to the farm stand in person, some also offer online ordering for shipping. Keep checking back as we'll be updating this page throughout the season.
As always, please remember to wear masks, practice social distancing and proper hand sanitization, stay home if you're not feeling well, and follow all posted County and State COVID-19 protocols to ensure a happy and healthy holidays for everyone. Thank you and cheers!
Belden Barns: The Beldens don't just grow wine grapes at their Sonoma Mountain estate! They have partnered with farmers Jenny and Vince Trotter to grow a glorious range of vegetables, fruit, and grains on the farm. You can enjoy the best to eat and drink with the Belden Barns holiday gift collections, pairing estate wines with such farm-grown items as popcorn, polenta, and beans. Or purchase the farmstead goods solo, and of course, lots of wine!
Casari Ranch & Gardens: This Bodega ranch has launched an online store, featuring their organic grass-fed lamb, organic wool pillows, harvest baskets, books, art, and more. You can also enjoy discounts on wellness equine coaching.
- Pickup at the ranch (address will be provided) or order for shipping. Order online.
- 13450 Sonoma Hwy. 12, Glen Ellen. Saturday, 10 am to 3 pm, until Dec. 20.
Full Bloom Flower Farm: This West County no-till flower farm has opened a new self-serve farm stand, where you buy beautifully crafted holiday wreaths and decor through Christmas. You can also order online for herbal salves and creams, CSA flower subscriptions, and other merchandise for the flower lover in your life.
- 9156 Graton Road, Sebastopol. Daily 9 am to dark through Dec. 25. Online ordering available.
Green String Farm: Come for the abundance of fresh veggies, fruits, herbs, nuts, and grass-fed beef, stay for some holiday shopping! This Petaluma farm stand also offers goat milk soap, healing balms, herbal hand salves, and eucalyptus cheese boards handmade by farmer/founder Bob Cannard himself.
- 3751 Old Adobe Road, Petaluma. Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10 am to 5 pm
- 1030 Lohrman Lane, Petaluma. Open Mon. to Sat., 9 am to 5 pm, self-serve.
Monte-Bellaria di California: This Sebastopol lavender, olive, and beekeeping farm is open Saturdays and Sundays, 10 am to 4 pm, from Nov. 14 to Dec. 20, for your holiday shopping needs. Choose from a wide range of estate lavender and olive oil products for cooking, home, and body care, including essential oils, hydrosols, soaps, fragrances, and culinary products. Includes wonderful gift collections for everyone on your list! Also selling 1-gallon rooted lavender plants for your garden. Mention "Farm Trails" for 10% discount!
- 3510 Bloomfield Road, Sebastopol. Saturdays & Sundays, 10 am to 4 pm, Nov. 14 to Dec. 20. Online ordering available.
Oak Hill Farm: This Glen Ellen farm is renowned for their seasonal wreaths crafted from seasonal flowers and floral elements grown on site, but you can also find hot sauce, honey, nut butters, and other thoughtfully curated gifts at iconic Red Barn Store. And of course you can procure a bounty of fresh produce for your holiday meals.
- 15101 Sonoma Highway 12, Glen Ellen. Sat., 9 am to 3 pm; Sun., Dec. 13 & 20, 9 am to 3 pm
Preston Farm & Winery: Tucked in the Dry Creek Valley, this diverse farm is a one-stop shop for ingredients for a lovely holiday meal. At the farm store, shop for seasonal fruits and vegetables, bulk olive oil, and grain and polenta grown on site. And you can purchase their estate wine and ciders as well; order online for will-call.
- 9282 W. Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg. Daily 11 am to 4 pm. Online ordering for wines, cider, and olive oil available.
Redwood Hill Farm—Capracopia: Shop Capracopia extra virgin olive oil estate produced at Redwood Hill Farm in the hills of Sebastopol. A perfect gift, the taste of Sonoma County! $15, 8 oz. in decorative bottle and label. Call Scott to arrange pick up at the farm at 707-591-3389. Or visit our website to order online and have it shipped.
- 5440 Thomas Road, Sebastopol. Daily 10 am to 5 pm, by appointment. Online ordering available.
- 34500 Annapolis Road, Annapolis. Open daily 8 am to 6 pm. Self-serve/honor system (check, cash, contactless payment). Online ordering available.
- 651 Airport Blvd., Santa Rosa. Open Thurs. 10 am to 6 pm, Fri. 9 am to 5 pm, Sat. 10 am to 5 pm, and Sun. 10 am to 4 pm.