Holiday Farm Stands
This holiday season you'll find all sorts of delights for your table and gift gifting at area farm stands. These are just some of the farm stands offering special open hours or offerings, but be sure to check in with your neighborhood farm for home-grown produce and pantry items as well. Note that if you can't make it to the farm stand in person, some also offer online ordering for shipping. Keep checking back as we'll be updating this page throughout the season.
As always, please remember to wear masks, follow each business's health protocols, stay home if you're not feeling well, to ensure a happy and healthy holidays for everyone. Thank you and cheers!
- 13450 Sonoma Hwy. 12, Glen Ellen. Saturday, 10 am to 3 pm
Green String Farm: Come for the abundance of fresh veggies, fruits, herbs, nuts, and grass-fed beef, stay for some holiday shopping! This Petaluma farm stand also offers goat milk soap, healing balms, herbal hand salves, and eucalyptus cheese boards handmade by farmer/founder Bob Cannard himself.
- 3751 Old Adobe Road, Petaluma. Thursdays to Saturdays, 10 am to 5 pm
- 1030 Lohrman Lane, Petaluma. Open Mon. to Sat., 9 am to 5 pm, self-serve.
Monte-Bellaria di California: Monte-Bellaria will have a festive holiday farm store, decorated for the season with lots of gift ideas. They will be open weekends Nov 13 through Dec 19, Saturdays and Sundays, from 10AM to 4PM. They'll be offering a seasonal 10% discount on all items. Weather permitting, we will be doing farm tours ($10 for adults over 18 y.o.) featuring the history of the farm, the plantings, the distillation process, and how we raise bees and support pollinators. They'll have holiday lavender treats for visitors. Choose from a wide range of estate lavender and olive oil products for cooking, home, and body care, including essential oils, hydrosols, soaps, fragrances, and culinary products. Includes wonderful gift collections for everyone on your list!
- 3510 Bloomfield Road, Sebastopol. Saturdays & Sundays, 10 am to 4 pm, Nov. 13 to Dec. 19. Online ordering available.
Oak Hill Farm: This Glen Ellen farm is renowned for their seasonal wreaths crafted from seasonal flowers and floral elements grown on site, but you can also find hot sauce, honey, nut butters, and other thoughtfully curated gifts at iconic Red Barn Store. And of course you can procure a bounty of fresh produce for your holiday meals.
- 15101 Sonoma Highway 12, Glen Ellen. Sat., 9 am to 3 pm
Preston Farm & Winery: Tucked in the Dry Creek Valley, this diverse farm is a one-stop shop for ingredients for a lovely holiday meal. At the farm store, shop for seasonal fruits and vegetables, bulk olive oil, and grain and polenta grown on site. And you can reserve for wine tasting while you're there!
- 9282 W. Dry Creek Road, Healdsburg. Daily 11 am to 4 pm. Online ordering for wines, cider, and olive oil available.
- 34500 Annapolis Road, Annapolis. Open daily 8 am to 6 pm. Self-serve/honor system (check, cash, contactless payment). Online ordering available.
- 651 Airport Blvd., Santa Rosa. Open Thurs. 10 am to 6 pm, Fri. 9 am to 5 pm, Sat. 10 am to 5 pm, and Sun. 10 am to 4 pm.