Gravenstein Apple Fair BENEFIT CONCERT
SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2021 | 11 AM TO 6 PM
Ragle Ranch Park, Sebastopol
That's a wrap! Thank you for joining us for our Benefit Concert to raise much-needed funds so we can keep Farm Trails going and to bring back the Gravenstein Apple Fair in 2022!
If you weren't able to attend, please donate to help us meet our fundraising goals!
Whiskey Family Band with Alison Harris
Beau Beau Trio featuring members of the California Honeydrops
SoloRio with Representative Jared Huffman and special guests
- Black Piglet
- Fork Restaurant
- Mom's Apple Pie
- Sonoma County Farm Trails Fritters
- Dutton Ranch Organic Bulk Gravenstein Apples
- North Coast Organic Gravenstein Apple Cider and Sauce
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable. See our Cancellation & Refund Policy below for details.
General admission tickets are $75 and include a commemorative glass for use during the event and to take home with you as a memento. Parking is free, and we recommend carpooling (or cycling) since space may be limited.
- CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS.
- We expect this event to sell out. A limited number of tickets have been reserved for Sebastopol residents. From the ticketing website, click the "Join the guestlist/buy tickets" button. A screen of ticket tiers will pop up. Click "Do you have an access code?" at the top of the screen. Enter your zip code in the box below, and click APPLY. That will give you access to the locals rate.
VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT
We are also offering VIP tables of 8 for $1,200. Invite your family and friends, and enjoy the amenities:
- Guaranteed parking close to the entrance
- A VIP gate for quicker check-in
- Reserved seats at your shaded table with dedicated service (our volunteers will take orders and deliver food & beverages to you so you don't have to wait in lines)
- Complimentary appetizers and libations for the table upon arrival (a cheese & charcuterie plate from Valley Ford Cheese Company, a bottle of Tilted Shed's special label organic Gravenstein-based apple hard cider, and a bottle of Dutton-Goldfield's Pinot Noir or Chardonnay)
- A selection of delicious meals from our local farm-to-table restaurant partners (options available in advance)
- Concierge correspondence with our VIP liaison
We have implemented multiple precautions to protect our guests, entertainers, vendors, volunteers, and staff while also creating a fun and convivial atmosphere. Anyone in repeat violation will be asked to leave the event grounds.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Our event is laid out to reduce lines and provide ample distancing for foot traffic and guest seating, and contactless payment whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided in multiple locations.
- Our staff, volunteers, vendors, and entertainers are vaccinated and will wear masks whenever in close proximity to our guests or each other, regardless of vaccination status.
And here’s how you can help us keep everyone safe and happy!
- Please wear a mask when in close proximity to other people not in your party and when using the restrooms.
- Please choose seating that allows for 6 feet of distance from those not in your party.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Dancing is allowed with distancing, to the sides and at the back of the audience. No dancing is allowed in front of the stage. Please be mindful of impeding the sightlines or traffic flow of others.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or other flu- or cold-like symptoms, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home.
*A portion of your ticket may be tax deductible. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about details. Please consider making an additional donation at checkout to the Farm Trails Foundation. 100% of contributions will go directly to our sister 501(C)3 nonprofit to support ag scholarships and educational programs and initiatives. If you would like to donate online, CLICK HERE.
We are deeply grateful for your support and for the generous contributions of our sponsors who are dedicated to keeping our sweet country fair alive and thriving.
We hope to see you at the Benefit Concert and out on the Farm Trails!
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Children (6 and under) receive free entry with a ticketed adult. All guests 7 and over must have a ticket. If the Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert is canceled or rescheduled by the event organizers, ticket holders will receive a refund.
Other terms & agreements
To read our terms & agreements as well as answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
About the Benefit Concert: This year we are producing a Benefit Concert to raise funds so that we can bring back the Gravenstein Apple Fair for a grand convergence in 2022.
Come celebrate the Gravensteins (get bulk apples and your favorite Grav products and treats), enjoy live music, food, and drinks in our beautiful County park, and connect safely with community, which we are all so eager to do after this past year.
Since 1973, Sonoma County Farm Trails has produced the Gravenstein Apple Fair (GAF) as our primary annual fundraiser to help us fulfill our mission of supporting diversified agriculture and keeping farms forever in Sonoma County. GAF 2020 was cancelled due to the pandemic, and our team has been closely tracking State and County guidelines to determine what is possible for outdoor public events. We've crafted a unique, intimate experience centered around our beloved Gravenstein apple, excellent live music, farm-to-table local food, and premium libations.