The Farm Trails Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to provide training and services for the agricultural community and to educate the public about the importance of supporting local food systems.
- funding scholarships for ag youth, ag college students, aspiring farmers, and established farmers/producers, including low-income farmers/producers
- providing trainings for agricultural producers (best practices, marketing, business management, etc.)
- hosting educational tours of agricultural operations for the general public
- preserving heirloom and heritage foods and their traditions
- producing resource guides for the public (including at-risk and vulnerable populations) regarding how to access healthy local foods, especially in times of crisis and uncertainty (as with the pandemic)
- creating local food system guides to cultivate community resilience and support food security in Sonoma County
Lauren Bowne, President
Mary Pozzi, Secretary
Jonathan Rosenblum, Treasurer
OPT-IN NOTICE: By donating to the Farm Trails Foundation, you agree to receive periodic updates from us via email about the Foundation's efforts. Don't worry, we do not sell or share your information. If you wish to not be included, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.