Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert FAQs & Terms
We are thrilled to welcome you to our Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert on August 14, 2021! Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions, as well as our terms and agreements. If you have additional questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Health Protocols
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, in compliance with current State and County protocols, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks. By attending the event, you agree to abide by all current State and County public health protocols. Refusal to do so will result in removal from the event grounds.
Please note that we will be requiring all staff, vendors, and volunteers to be vaccinated; we are streamlining processes to minimize lines and are deliberately creating a spacious layout with distance between booths and between seating areas. Also, tables of 8 are available for purchase, which have table service and reserved seating for minimum contact. Masks for the vaccinated will be optional. Mask will be required for the unvaccinated, unless eating or drinking while seated.
Sonoma County is fully in alignment with the state reopening plan. There are no longer any local orders in place. This includes large events; we are following the state guidelines for large events. For further info, please read CDPH guidelines for large events. The State mask guidelines can be found here. This link summarizes State reopening safety measures.
Guest Conduct: In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment for all attendees, we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
- Gates open at 10:30 am.
- You are welcome to bring picnic blankets and low-back folding chairs to the event.
The following are prohibited at the event grounds:
- Outside food or beverages (exceptions include food/drink for children under the age of 7 and refillable water bottles).
- Pets except service animals (see below).
- Smoking or vaping.
- Coolers (with the exception of small coolers for baby food and special needs).
- Climbing on oak trees or event structures.
- Full-length audio or video recording of the live music acts.
- Interfering with event business or interfering with the conduct of business by the organizers.
- Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, t-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages by non-concessionaires.
- Any activity that could result in physical harm to any person or property.
- Possession of any article defined as a weapon.
- Any activity that violates any federal, state, or local law or policy.
- All persons entering the event grounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
Violations of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert location.
Service Animals: Per California State law, persons with disabilities and their service animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert, as are those training service animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away. Any animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship, is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue. Care of the service animal is the sole responsibility of the owner, including cleanup. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
Alcohol: You must be 21 or over to consume alcohol. You must show photo ID to get a 21+ wristband at check-in.
Parking: Parking is free for all ticket holders. VIP Ticket Holders are guaranteed reserved parking. General Admission Parking is limited and on a first come, first-served basis. Carpooling is strongly encouraged. Parking is prohibited on private property, in driveways, or on any spaces not officially designated for parking.
ADA Accessibility: The Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert will be held in the field of a regional park. We will have an ADA accessible portable toilet as well as ADA parking spots. ADA plaque required. Please let us know if you will need early access to ADA parking. Some event grounds areas are accessible to guests with wheelchairs or motorized scooters. However, some areas are located on natural terrain. There are a limited number of all-terrain wheelchairs, good for the uneven ground, which can be checked out. They are free and are available first come/first served. If you have questions or special requests, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Payment and Cellular Service: Cellular service can sometimes be spotty at the event grounds. Credit cards accepted but bringing cash is a good idea.
- Plastic water bottles will NOT be sold at event. Please bring a refillable water bottle. We will have filtered water stations at the event.
- Recycle, Compost, Pig Food, or trash? Eco stations are staffed by volunteers who will assist guests in determining whether to recycle, compost, or trash items.
- Food vendors are required to follow our strict service ware guidelines, viewable by the public here, which prohibit plastic straws, compostable plastic (which is not compostable locally), etc.
- We use organic & minimally processed products for our merchandise whenever possible.
- We have hired local service providers in order to support our local economy.
- We encourage biking and carpooling.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: All Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. Children (6 and under) receive free entry with a ticketed adult. All guests 7 and over must have a ticket. If the Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert is canceled or rescheduled by the event organizers, ticket holders will receive a refund.
You should receive your order confirmation immediately upon purchase of your tickets via email. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography Notice: By entering the Gravenstein Apple Fair Benefit Concert grounds, you are granting permission to the event organizers to appear in photos or video used for marketing purposes.