Weekend Along the Farm Trails
FARM TRAILS FALL TOUR:
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14th & 15th, 2023
Join us for Weekend Along the Farm Trails, when local farmers and producers open their gates and barn doors to offer a taste of life on the farm!
Registration is free! Some stops may be open only one day, require or recommend RSVPs, or charge fees for special offerings. Please read the tour directory carefully for details. Registered guests will receive the link to the online tour directory & map via email approximately one month before the event weekend.
- Meet farmers and producers
- Pick pumpkins, apples, and flowers
- Pet farm animals
- See how cheese is made
- Learn about beekeeping, flower growing, and more ag-related topics
- Make flower crowns
- Tour farms, lavender fields, flower fields, and orchards
- Shop from farm stands
- Taste delicious locally grown and made food and libations
Thanks to the County of Sonoma for sponsoring!
TIPS FOR THE TRAILS
- The tour will happen rain or shine! Please be aware of the weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Most stops are kid-friendly. This will be noted in the tour listings.
- Once you receive the event details via email, plan your route using special online map and tour itinerary features. Keep in mind, the nearest distance between locations may ranges from 3 - 15 miles.
- We recommend printing the map and directions, or taking screenshots on your phone, prior to departing for your tours as cell reception is not reliable in some rural areas.
- Read the online tour information closely. Some destinations are only open one day, have special hours, or require a fee or RSVP.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the warm weekend and bring sunscreen and protection from the sun.
- Bring a cooler and basket or bag for purchases. Please carry out anything you bring with you.
- Please leave your pets at home. Bonafide service animals always excepted.
- Tour sites are on working farms, and as such, terrain may be uneven and you will be outside in variable weather. Please wear good walking shoes and dress appropriately. If you have special mobility needs, please contact the tour destination directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
CANCELLATIONS/TOUR DISRUPTION NOTICE
While unlikely, it is possible that a participating tour stop may have to withdraw from the event. In this case, please be sure to double-check the online tour listings prior to departing for the day. Farm Trails reserves the right to cancel the event in the case of fire, hazardous air quality, power outages, adverse weather, or other conditions that may present high risk to tour participants and attendees. If this were to occur, we would notify all attendees via email as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT: Registered guests will receive a link to the online map and tour itinerary via email approximately one month before event weekend. Please read thoroughly. If you do not see the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder for "Sonoma County Farm Trails" or email email@example.com for assistance.