Weekend Along the Farm Trails
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10 & 11, 2020 • 10am – 4pm
Join us on our annual Fall Tour to experience Sonoma County at its height of autumnal glory. Meet your farmers and producers shop from farmstands, see how cheese is made, pick pumpkins and apples, pet farm animals, learn about beekeeping, sample delicious food and libations, and discover some of Sonoma County's best-kept secrets!
Most of the stops are free. All you need is transportation, the program and online map, a cooler to keep your purchases fresh, and a sense of adventure!
Stay tuned for registration details.
TIPS FOR THE TRAILS
- Once you receive the event details in September, begin planning your route using the program & online map. Keep in mind, the nearest distance between locations ranges from 3 - 15 miles.
- Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is not reliable in some areas.
- Read program closely. Some destinations are only open one day.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the warm weekend, & bring protection from the sun.
- Bring a cooler and basket or bag for purchases. Please carry out anything you bring with you.
- Absolutely no pets allowed, even in cars, please.
- Wear good walking shoes.
IMPORTANT: Registered guests will receive the event program and map via email. Please read all emails thoroughly.