Spring Tour: Blossoms, Bees & Barnyard Babies
Our Spring Tour has been postponed due to the COVID-19 crisis. We will keep you posted of any developments on this event when it's safe to gather in groups again.
Blossoms, bees, and barnyard babies: There’s nothing more delightful than springtime along the Sonoma County Farm Trails! Choose your own agrarian adventure from more than 40 farms and producers to discover where your food, fiber, and flowers come from. Cuddle with adorable lambs, chicks, piglets, and goats. Taste farm-fresh cheese, honey, juice, wine, cider, olive oil, and jams. Learn how to keep bees, spin wool, and grow and use lavender. Shop for the tastiest ingredients at charming farm stands. And support local small-scale agriculture while you’re at it.
Important Tips for the Trails
- Map out your route with our online guide in advance.
- Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is spotty.
- Absolutely no pets allowed, even in cars, please.
- Read program closely. Some spots are only open one day & special hours.
- Locate nearby farms in advance w/ our map, in case one is overly crowded.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Not all stops will have restrooms.
- Bring a cooler and basket/bag for purchases.
- Wear good walking shoes.
- Drive slowly on dirt roads.
- Keep an eye on your children at all times.
- Plan to purchase delicious local food along the trails.
- No smoking at the farms.
- Please carry out anything you bring with you.
- Bring protection from the sun and layers for cooler temps.