SATURDAY & SUNDAY, MAY 2 & 3, 2020 • 10am - 4pm
Spring Tour: Blossoms, Bees & Barnyard Babies
Blossoms, bees, and barnyard babies: There’s nothing more delightful than springtime along the Sonoma County Farm Trails! Gather up the whole family for our annual Spring Tour on Saturday and Sunday, May 2 and 3, 2020. Choose your own agrarian adventure from more than 40 farms and producers to discover where your food, fiber, and flowers come from. Cuddle with adorable lambs, chicks, piglets, and goats. Taste farm-fresh cheese, honey, juice, wine, cider, olive oil, and jams. Learn how to keep bees, spin wool, and grow and use lavender. Shop for the tastiest ingredients at charming farm stands. And support local small-scale agriculture while you’re at it.
All ages are welcome! Registration is free and easy, but required to access the insider’s guide and interactive map to the tour destinations. Many sites will offer snacks, lunches, or bucolic picnic sites so pack an appetite. Note that some activities may require a fee and additional RSVP, and due to the rural nature of the tour, not all route participants will be suitable for those with limited mobility. Full details of the destination will be provided via email to registrants prior to the tour.
Important Tips for the Trails
- Map out your route with our online guide in advance.
- Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is spotty.
- Absolutely no pets allowed, even in cars, please.
- Read program closely. Some spots are only open one day & special hours.
- Locate nearby farms in advance w/ our map, in case one is overly crowded.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Not all stops will have restrooms.
- Bring a cooler and basket/bag for purchases.
- Wear good walking shoes.
- Drive slowly on dirt roads.
- Keep an eye on your children at all times.
- Plan to purchase delicious local food along the trails.
- No smoking at the farms.
- Please carry out anything you bring with you.
- Bring protection from the sun and layers for cooler temps.