- This event has passed.
FORESTVILLE CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET
July 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Tuesdays, July 7 thru September 29, 4p to 7p
6/15/20. Restrictions are loosening up day by day. As of now our food vendors can prepare hot food on site and serve it to go! We can also sell Beer & Wine too! Yay! Just a week ago that wasn’t allowed. We have picnic tables and benches where people can remove their masks, and enjoy market food & drink, but we ask that you don’t linger long. We will have Farmers and Crafters, but no live music yet.
We are opening up cautiously not wanting to adapt a false sense of security, as such, the market will require all market goers to wear face masks and maintain social distancing. We will also have hand sanitizer available to all.
With these measures in place we are hopeful people will feel comfortable enough to come out and enjoy the Market!
The Market is located in our lovely park under the Oak trees right in the center of downtown Forestville. The West County trail head meanders through the park which connects to the little town of Graton, and Sebastopol. It’s such a beautiful setting. We hope to see you this year!
Our farmers look forward to bringing you the freshest nutrient dense local fruits & veggies around. Our Food vendors look forward to offering you delicious, tasty take-out foods. We will be here for you. Please come out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine with us while supporting your local food system vendors.
• RLR Farm of Forestville brings flavor packed, nutrient rich Micro Greens and other specialty veggies
• Ortiz Brothers of Santa Rosa brings a plethora of healthy veggies, and seasonal fresh cut flowers and more
• Rojas Family Farm of Central Valley brings stone fruit, oranges, grapes and more to our market early in the season from the central valley
• Hidden Lake Farm of Forestville brings a variety of fresh stone fruits and veggies. Gravenstein apples, garlic, carrots, dry farmed table grapes and more.
Our Food Vendors
• The Green Grocer creates artisan, handcrafted foods that inspire your taste buds and fulfill your food dreams. All ingredients from local farms.
• Lata’s Indian Cuisine dishes up delicious authentic Indian food. Be still my heart.
• Edna’s Hot Dogs servers delish all beef dogs, polish sausage, and brats with all the fixins!
• Kettle Corn and Sweet Treats by our home town Pullen’s Concessions. Food for the soul!
• Kelly Coffee Jewelry offering handmade jewelry. Empowering stones and cool silver settings come together in every ring, bracelet, cuff, pendant and pair of earrings from this Forestville native.
• Wild Ginger Design offering handmade jewelry and women’s light weight, colorful knit ponchos, shrugs and cardigans.
COVID-19 guidelines – Vendors and customers alike will be expected to follow guidelines.
• Everyone will be required to wear face coverings.
• Our vendors will maintain high standards for disinfecting surfaces.
• Our vendors will maintain their own hand-washing stations.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the market.
• It’s advised that customers bring small bills and try to give exact change to limit transferring of money.
• Please keep conversations brief.
• There are picnic tables and benches located in the park where you can enjoy market food & drink. We ask our customers not to mingle in those areas for longer than it takes to consume your food & drink.
• There will be a porta potty with a hand-washing station available for vendors only.
• The porta potty will not be open to the public.
Together we will get through this. Stay safe. Stay strong. See you soon.
For questions please call Mary, Market Manager, 707-766-4597
The following information from the California Department of Public Health
California continues to issue guidance on preparing and protecting California from COVID-19. Consolidated guidance is available on California Department of Public Health’s Guidance page.
For more information on COVID-19 and California’s response visit the California Department of Public Health’s website.