October 14 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$5
SRJC Shone Farm welcomes the community to experience the garden during harvest season. SRJC’s Agriculture and Natural Resources Department students and instructors will facilitate activities and present an abundance of food. Entrance fee is $5 per car and tickets are available online.
A farm stand will highlight Shone Farm fresh seasonal produce, and the tasting room will be open to try our wines. Enjoy lunch in our food court featuring Black Piglet + Catering and burgers from the Sebastopol FFA.
Farm activities include:
• U-pick pumpkins, apples, and sweet potatoes
• Kid’s zone including rotten fruit slingshot and compost lessons
• Showcase of student enterprise projects including cut flowers
• Tractor show and tell/ farm equipment displays
• Sheep shearing and animal meet and greet
• Farm tours
• Hay bale rides
No dogs, except assistance dogs, are permitted.
SRJC Shone Farm
7450 Steve Olson Lane
Forestville, CA 95436