Weekend Along The Farm Trails
Oct 13 – Oct 14, 2018 | 10am to 4pm
Sonoma County farmers will open their gates and barn doors to offer a behind-the-scenes peek at life on the farm in October 2018.
Registered guests will receive the list of participating farms and a detailed program along with a link to an interactive online map in their inbox. PLEASE NOTE, NOT all Farm Trails members will be open for visitors this weekend. You must register to receive details.
Meet your farmers & vintners, shop from delicious farmstands, see how cheese is made, pick pumpkins, meet farm animals, learn about beekeeping, sample delicious food & libations and discover some of Sonoma County's best kept secrets!
Most of the stops are FREE. All you need is transportation, the program and online map, a cooler to keep your purchases fresh, and a sense of adventure!
TIPS FOR THE TRAILS:
• Plan your route using the program & online map. Keep in mind, the nearest distance between locations ranges from 3 - 15 miles.
• Use a trusted map or GPS, as cell reception is not reliable in some areas.
• Read itinerary closely. Some destinations are only open one day.
• Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the warm weekend, & bring protection from the sun.
• Bring a cooler and basket or bag for purchases. Please carry out anything you bring with you.
• Absolutely no pets allowed, even in cars, please.
• Wear good walking shoes.